Yesterday I was looking for milk crates, that i will use in building a prototype for a mini waste-processing plant, based on earthworms. I accidentally found a grocer on my street that agreed to sell me his old empty crates! I then hailed a cab that was amused by my project, and did 2 trips to help me haul the crates to my place. A few hours later my first test user, an organization called food share in Toronto, asked me to install one in their greenhouse. If this prototype goes to market, it will have a funny origin!
- hence the reason for vertical soil-based farms!... fb.me/1wkuh4vvZ 4 months ago
- #iGrowTO a vertical garden can be cheap and easy to expand: suspendedgarden.com . More such ideas at Urban Ag day on Sept 15 9 months ago
- Aqua organic system urbanfarmsorganic.wordpress.com/2017/06/05/aqu… 1 year ago
- Last September UFO was part of Carrot City, an exhibit at Ryerson University for Urban farming technology and... fb.me/295Iigb8h 1 year ago
- The Suspended Garden was at the fairview seedy saturday this past weekend! It took 10 minutes to set up this... fb.me/6dm4Se6PE 1 year ago