- an app that identifies plants urbanfarmsorganic.wordpress.com/2016/07/20/an-… 8 months ago
- help @foodshare fund its teaching kitchen fundrazr.com/foodshare 8 months ago
- The suspended garden was part of the Scarborough fare this week, a professional meeting gathering food production... fb.me/18SYiSwH6 9 months ago
- The suspended garden was part of the Scarborough fare this week, a professional meeting gathering food production... fb.me/2j86G7ELj 9 months ago
- I just found this, what if axis gear could be an automated shade for suspended indoor gardens (to control flowering) gizmag.com/axis-gear/4035… 9 months ago
Monthly Archives: August 2011
The self-watering cup is the small answer to large sub-irrigated pots, so you can sprout seedlings or grow a small bunch of herbs on your counter. More is coming soon!
I looked at my website’s statistics, hosted on bluehost, and found that most of UFO’s readers check its site between 7 and 8 AM. On average about 10 times more page visits take place in that period of the day … Continue reading