- hence the reason for vertical soil-based farms!... fb.me/1wkuh4vvZ 2 years ago
- #iGrowTO a vertical garden can be cheap and easy to expand: suspendedgarden.com . More such ideas at Urban Ag day on Sept 15 2 years ago
- Aqua organic system urbanfarmsorganic.wordpress.com/2017/06/05/aqu… 2 years ago
- Last September UFO was part of Carrot City, an exhibit at Ryerson University for Urban farming technology and... fb.me/295Iigb8h 2 years ago
- The Suspended Garden was at the fairview seedy saturday this past weekend! It took 10 minutes to set up this... fb.me/6dm4Se6PE 2 years ago
Monthly Archives: August 2011
The self-watering cup is the small answer to large sub-irrigated pots, so you can sprout seedlings or grow a small bunch of herbs on your counter. More is coming soon!
I looked at my website’s statistics, hosted on bluehost, and found that most of UFO’s readers check its site between 7 and 8 AM. On average about 10 times more page visits take place in that period of the day … Continue reading