The Earthworm Pods by UFO differ from other earthworm equipment. They’re a hanging string of small devices. These are designed to properly moisten and aerate the earthworm environment. No bedding or cardboard is used. These hang inside the smalles of kitchens, even a boat cabin, and turn some of your food scraps into earthworm casts, a prime fertilizer. These 23 oz, modular pod mean you can ease into using earthworms in the home, and expand your string of pods gradually. It’s like owning a one fish mini aquarium, and stacking many of these instead of one large expensive aquarium.
- an app that identifies plants urbanfarmsorganic.wordpress.com/2016/07/20/an-… 9 months ago
- help @foodshare fund its teaching kitchen fundrazr.com/foodshare 9 months ago
- The suspended garden was part of the Scarborough fare this week, a professional meeting gathering food production... fb.me/18SYiSwH6 10 months ago
- The suspended garden was part of the Scarborough fare this week, a professional meeting gathering food production... fb.me/2j86G7ELj 10 months ago
- I just found this, what if axis gear could be an automated shade for suspended indoor gardens (to control flowering) gizmag.com/axis-gear/4035… 10 months ago