The Earthworm Pods by UFO differ from other earthworm equipment. They’re a hanging string of small devices. These are designed to properly moisten and aerate the earthworm environment. No bedding or cardboard is used. These hang inside the smalles of kitchens, even a boat cabin, and turn some of your food scraps into earthworm casts, a prime fertilizer. These 23 oz, modular pod mean you can ease into using earthworms in the home, and expand your string of pods gradually. It’s like owning a one fish mini aquarium, and stacking many of these instead of one large expensive aquarium.
- hence the reason for vertical soil-based farms!... fb.me/1wkuh4vvZ 11 months ago
- #iGrowTO a vertical garden can be cheap and easy to expand: suspendedgarden.com . More such ideas at Urban Ag day on Sept 15 1 year ago
- Aqua organic system urbanfarmsorganic.wordpress.com/2017/06/05/aqu… 1 year ago
- Last September UFO was part of Carrot City, an exhibit at Ryerson University for Urban farming technology and... fb.me/295Iigb8h 1 year ago
- The Suspended Garden was at the fairview seedy saturday this past weekend! It took 10 minutes to set up this... fb.me/6dm4Se6PE 1 year ago