- an app that identifies plants urbanfarmsorganic.wordpress.com/2016/07/20/an-… 8 months ago
- help @foodshare fund its teaching kitchen fundrazr.com/foodshare 8 months ago
- The suspended garden was part of the Scarborough fare this week, a professional meeting gathering food production... fb.me/18SYiSwH6 9 months ago
- The suspended garden was part of the Scarborough fare this week, a professional meeting gathering food production... fb.me/2j86G7ELj 9 months ago
- I just found this, what if axis gear could be an automated shade for suspended indoor gardens (to control flowering) gizmag.com/axis-gear/4035… 9 months ago
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Urban Agriculture Magazines | The RUAF Foundation.
Thanks to helpful friends from the Centre for Social Innovation in Toronto, the Suspended Garden (Plant Pods) was part of an exhibit at the World Urban Forum in Meredin-Columbia. The FAO / food for cities – group had offered to … Continue reading
FAO report on greener cities in Latin America, including urban and peri-urban agriculture http://www.fao.org/ag/agp/greenercities/.