This system developed in Singapore has a similar purpose as the Suspended Garden, except it’s not soil based or as modular, or energy-passive. Still it’s very interesting to see how they handle recirculating organic solutions: fresh ideas for city farms.
- Aqua organic system urbanfarmsorganic.wordpress.com/2017/06/05/aqu… 2 months ago
- Last September UFO was part of Carrot City, an exhibit at Ryerson University for Urban farming technology and... fb.me/295Iigb8h 2 months ago
- The Suspended Garden was at the fairview seedy saturday this past weekend! It took 10 minutes to set up this... fb.me/6dm4Se6PE 3 months ago
- an app that identifies plants urbanfarmsorganic.wordpress.com/2016/07/20/an-… 1 year ago
- help @foodshare fund its teaching kitchen fundrazr.com/foodshare 1 year ago