- an app that identifies plants urbanfarmsorganic.wordpress.com/2016/07/20/an-… 9 months ago
- help @foodshare fund its teaching kitchen fundrazr.com/foodshare 9 months ago
- The suspended garden was part of the Scarborough fare this week, a professional meeting gathering food production... fb.me/18SYiSwH6 10 months ago
- The suspended garden was part of the Scarborough fare this week, a professional meeting gathering food production... fb.me/2j86G7ELj 10 months ago
- I just found this, what if axis gear could be an automated shade for suspended indoor gardens (to control flowering) gizmag.com/axis-gear/4035… 10 months ago
Author Archives: urbanfarmsorganic
Imagine when an app like this one will be applied to weeding robots! No need for machine vision to become perfect, and able to recognize all weeds; a social network and pictures exchanged within and among people and weeding robots … Continue reading
Worms in space – British creatures board Atlantis space shuttle | Science | The Guardian.
Here is the TED talk about 3 plants that can clear the air in a room and reduce allergens: http://www.ted.com/talks/kamal_meattle_on_how_to_grow_your_own_fresh_air?language=en Grown them in a vertical suspended garden: http://www.urbanfarmsorganic.com/plantpods.html
Urban Agriculture Magazines | The RUAF Foundation.
Thanks to helpful friends from the Centre for Social Innovation in Toronto, the Suspended Garden (Plant Pods) was part of an exhibit at the World Urban Forum in Meredin-Columbia. The FAO / food for cities – group had offered to … Continue reading
FAO report on greener cities in Latin America, including urban and peri-urban agriculture http://www.fao.org/ag/agp/greenercities/.