- Aqua organic system urbanfarmsorganic.wordpress.com/2017/06/05/aqu… 3 weeks ago
- Last September UFO was part of Carrot City, an exhibit at Ryerson University for Urban farming technology and... fb.me/295Iigb8h 1 month ago
- The Suspended Garden was at the fairview seedy saturday this past weekend! It took 10 minutes to set up this... fb.me/6dm4Se6PE 1 month ago
- an app that identifies plants urbanfarmsorganic.wordpress.com/2016/07/20/an-… 11 months ago
- help @foodshare fund its teaching kitchen fundrazr.com/foodshare 11 months ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This system developed in Singapore has a similar purpose as the Suspended Garden, except it’s not soil based or as modular, or energy-passive. Still it’s very interesting to see how they handle recirculating organic solutions: fresh ideas for city farms.
Imagine when an app like this one will be applied to weeding robots! No need for machine vision to become perfect, and able to recognize all weeds; a social network and pictures exchanged within and among people and weeding robots … Continue reading
Worms in space – British creatures board Atlantis space shuttle | Science | The Guardian.
Here is the TED talk about 3 plants that can clear the air in a room and reduce allergens: http://www.ted.com/talks/kamal_meattle_on_how_to_grow_your_own_fresh_air?language=en Grown them in a vertical suspended garden: http://www.urbanfarmsorganic.com/plantpods.html
Urban Agriculture Magazines | The RUAF Foundation.
Thanks to helpful friends from the Centre for Social Innovation in Toronto, the Suspended Garden (Plant Pods) was part of an exhibit at the World Urban Forum in Meredin-Columbia. The FAO / food for cities – group had offered to … Continue reading